B.COM Course (from top b.com colleges in bangalore)
About the Course Brindavan college is listed as top bcom college in bangalore . B.Com is a three years/six semester course. This course is designed for the students, who want to pursue their career in the field of Accounting, Finance, Banking, Insurance Management etc. The course covers the major areas ranging from fundamentals to advanced concepts in the subjects offered in the course. Along with commerce subjects students are exposed to EVS,literature, Indian Constitution and Computer Applications. It also includes skill development exercise in each subject and enhance the practical knowledge of the student.
after the completion of the b.com student can opt for MBA course.Many surveys proved that brindavan colleges is one of the top b.com colleges in bangalore.
Duration: Three academic years -six semesters, each of 16 weeks.
Eligibility: Students who have passed two year PUC of Karnataka State or equivalent examination thereto are eligible to seek admission to B.Com degree course.
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Business Administration Examination conductedby the Directorate of Technical Education in Karnataka may be held eligible for admission to B.Com degree course.
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice conducted by the Board of Technical Examination, Karnataka are eligible for admission directly to II years (III Semester) B. Com., degree course.
Attendance : 75% attendance is a must for registering for the Bengaluru University examination.
Academic Activities : Lectures, Seminars,Workshops, Guest Lectures, Skill Development activities and Industrial visits.
Brindavan college comes under the top b.com colleges in bangalore karnataka.
Teaching Hours : Theory 4 Hrs / subject / week
Examination : Bengaluru University Examinations will be held twice in an academic year in Nov/Dec for odd semesters and in the month of April/May for even semesters.
Scheme of valuation : As per Bengaluru University regulations.
Promotion to next year : Students can carryover to the next higher semester subject to the fulfillment of attendance requirement. The Candidate should complete the B.Com., Course within six years from the date of admission to the first semester.
Vacation : From Odd to Even semester – 15 days.
From Even to Odd Semester – Approximately one month
Prospects of the Course : After successful completion of the B.Com., degree, student will be eligible to:
- take up professional courses such as M.Com., MFA, MBA,CA, ICMA, ACS,Law, CFA, MCA etc.
- study Post-graduate diploma courses in Finance, Marketing, HRM, Accounting, Taxation, General Management etc.
- take up computer courses in Management, Accounts, Finance, MIS, e-Commerce etc.
Employment Opportunities : After completion of the course, the opportunities available are as follows :
- can work as an Officer, Manager, Secretary, Accountant in Banks, Insurance, IT Sector companies, Govt departments and other private companies etc.
- can practice as an Auditor and Tax consultant.
- can join BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Companies.
- can start own business ventures related to Commerce and Management
Brindavan college is listed as top b.com colleges in bangalore karnataka.
- BE- Civil Engineering (from top be civil course in bangalore)
- M.C.A- Master of Computer Applications(from best mca course)
- B. Arch Course – Bachelor Of Architecture(from best barch colleges in bangalore)
- M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering (from top mtech mechanical colleges in bangalore)
- M.Tech – Civil Engineering -(from top mtech civil colleges in bangalore)