BE- Civil Engineering (from top be civil course in bangalore)
The Civil Engineering Association, named Avishkaar is formed to encourage the students to take part in co-curricular activities. Avishkaar was formally inaugurated on 16th September 2010 by two eminent Civil engineering Professionals. They were Dr. Ramachandra, The General manager of Grasim Industries (Cement Division) and Dr. K. N. Venkata Krishna Rao, who was the Former Registrar of Kuvempu University and Rajiv Gandhi University. Our chief Guest, Dr. Ramachandra enlightened the students by speaking about the Life and Times of Sir M. Visveswaraya.Brindavan college comes under the top be civil course in bangalore.
Avishkaar conducted the next technical talk on 8th April 2010. The Seminar was on “Beauty of Civil Engineering”, given by Mr. B.S. Chandrashekar Rao, a leading Consultant Engineer. His talk had thrown light into all those spectacular designs of various Civil engineering Structures and thus created an enthusiasm in the fresh mind of our young student fraternity.our course is listed as top be course in bangalore.
Mr. A. R. Shivakumar. Principal Investigator Rain Water Harvesting, Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology, had given an enlightening technical talk on Rain Water Harvesting on 28th August 2010.
A Technical Quiz and Paper presentation competition had also been organized in the name of Avishkaar, which has come out as a great success with good participation. We intend to conduct many more programs like this and encourage students to participate in such activities, which will boost his/her moral, and acquire knowledge in various fields in addition to his/her academic learning. Thus we aim at upbringing good professionals by nurturing their talents together with academics.
The Department is actively involved in the testing and consultancy of Construction materials. The department is having very good Material testing and Geotechnical laboratory which caters to the needs of the consultancy services.Many surveys proved that Brindavan college is one of the top be civil course in bangalore.
- Dr. K.U.Muthu, Dean Academic delivered a keynote speech in the International conference in Civil Engg., Reva Institute of Technology, Bengaluru in Sep-2011.
- Dr. K.U.Muthu, has been appointed as a member of BOS of PES, Mandya for PG studies as VTU nominee.
Sports AND Cultural Activities:
- Mr. Prathik N of 4rd Semester Civil has been selected to play cricket for Jawahar Sport Club, in the tournament conducted by Karnataka State Cricket Association.
- Mr. Lachchu Jadav, 4th Semester Civil has represented University in the Athletic team to participate in the inter-university All India Competitions
- Our College Football team participated in the University Inter-collegiate Football tournament held at Dt. TTTIT, Kolar.
- Annual Sports Day was organized on 23rd September 2010.
Lectures, Seminars, Workshops, Guest Lectures, Skill Development activities, Industrial visit & Placement Training.
University(VTU) examination will be held twice in an academic year in Dec/Jan for odd semester and in the month of June/July for even semesters.After completing BE civil engineering we also offer MBA course.
Scheme of Evaluation:
As per University(VTU).
Brindavan college is list as a top be civil course in bangalore.
- BE- Civil Engineering (from top be civil course in bangalore)
- M.C.A- Master of Computer Applications(from best mca course)
- B. Arch Course – Bachelor Of Architecture(from best barch colleges in bangalore)
- M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering (from top mtech mechanical colleges in bangalore)
- M.Tech – Civil Engineering -(from top mtech civil colleges in bangalore)