B. Arch Course – Bachelor Of Architecture(from best barch colleges in bangalore)
- Candidates having minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates), in the qualifying examination, are eligible to apply for the b.arch course.
- P.U.C / 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics / Business Mathematics (for candidates with commerce stream) as subject of examination at the 10+2 level for the b.arch course.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/ State Governments.
- The candidate has to pass the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), with a minimum of 80 marks out of 200, to be eligible for admission to 5 year b.arch course. For the detailed brochure, procedure for application and information on NATAtest log on to www.nata.in Admission Procedure for b.arch course
Students can seek admission under the following categories:
- CET admissions.
- COMED-K admissions
- Management quota
There is no separate examination conducted for admission through the above categories for b.arch course.our course and college are listed as the best barch college in bangalore.
The following is the weightage for arriving at the rank list for admission through CET/COMED-K :
- Architectural Aptitude – NATA : 50% (Maximum)
- Qualifying Examination : 50% (Maximum)
The admissions under CET/COMED-K would be processed by the KEA/COMED-K respectively.
CET admissions: (CET College Code : E-244) Check
Candidates seeking admissions under this category shall obtain admission through the CET Cell of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). They should pass the NATA Test conducted by COA. The minimum eligibility required is PUC or equivalent from the recognized board under the Karnataka state. The candidates must have obtained 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination and must be a resident of Karnataka state and the minimum age limit is set to be 17 years. For details log on to the website www.kea.kar.nic.in COMED-K admissions: (COMED-K College Code:)check
Candidates seeking admissions under this category shall obtain admission through the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K).
The qualifying examination prescribed for admission to B. Arch is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent Examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in case of SC, ST and OBC Candidates of Karnataka) for b.arch course.
The candidate should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 for both General Merit and Category Candidates.
The candidates seeking admission under this quota need to necessarily register using the online forms hosted on the Comed-K website and once registered, should regularly check the announcements made on the Comed-K website.
Note:COMEDK will not be conducting any Common Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch (Architecture Course) as per its existing rules.
For more information log on to the Comed-K website www.comedk.org,
The candidates seeking admission under this quota for admission to B. Arch should have passed P.U.C / 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics / Business Mathematics (for candidates with commerce stream) as subject of examination at the 10+2 level (OR) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by the Central / State Government.The candidate should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture and obtained a minimum score of 80 out of 200.
Note:Candidates awaiting the results of qualifying examination & NATA may also apply provided they possess the following minimum academic qualification:
11thStd. Min. 65% in Maths and English subjects separately.
12th Std. Pre-Board exam with a minimum of 65% in Maths and English subjects separately for b.arch course.
Parents seeking admission for their wards under Management Quota Seats for 2017 should send copies of Class 10th (Board) along with 11th Class Marks Sheet or 12th Std. pre-board final exam marks sheet or 12th Std. Final Mark sheet to admission dept. email with request for the admission of their ward for Bachelor of Architecture course with their telephone number and e-mail ID during second week of February,2017. Once they receive a response for their email, They should then get in touch with the Director,Admissionson working days for further details.Many surveys proved that Brindavan college is one of the best barch colleges in bangalore.
Students admitted through CET are required to pay the fee as notified by the Government of Karnataka. COMED-K candidates are required to pay the fees as fixed by the Fee fixation Committee. The fee structure under both the categories is subjected to periodical revisions.Many surveys proved that Brindavan college is one of the best barch colleges in bangalore.
There are no Agents/middlemen/consultants appointed by Brindavan Group of Institutions. and if any candidate approaches any other website or any individual/organization for any BCOA Management Quota related admission activities, he/she is doing so at his/her own risk and BCOA Educational Institutions in no way responsible for resultant consequences.
Brindavan college is listed as best barch colleges in bangalore karnataka.
- BE- Civil Engineering (from top be civil course in bangalore)
- M.C.A- Master of Computer Applications(from best mca course)
- B. Arch Course – Bachelor Of Architecture(from best barch colleges in bangalore)
- M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering (from top mtech mechanical colleges in bangalore)
- M.Tech – Civil Engineering -(from top mtech civil colleges in bangalore)