BCA Course -( from top bca colleges in bangalore)
About the Course : BCA was introduced in the academic year 2000-01. The course covers all major areas of computer technology like the basic Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Computer Architecture, Systems Programming, .NET Technologies, Internet, Theory of Computation, Operation Research, Numerical & Statistical Methods along with foundation courses such as Indian Constitution, Personality Development, Environment & Public Health and Communications skills also the Brindavan college comes under the top bca colleges in bangalore.
The programme aims to bridge the gap between the IT industries and the Institutes by imparting in-depth knowledge of the cutting edge technology.Many surveys proved that Brindavan college is one of the top bca colleges in bangalore.
Duration : The course shall be of 3 years duration spread over six semesters. Each semester shall be of four months duration.
- A candidate who has passed the two years Pre-University Examination conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in Karnataka
- A candidate who has passed JODC / Three years Diploma in Engineering of Government of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission.
- Any student who has passed PUC –II Science, Arts or Commerce securing a minimum of 35% OF MARKS
- Any student who has passed JODC or Diploma in Engg. (of three year duration of Govt. of Karnataka) with minimum of 35% of marks in aggregate in all the semester /years.
Attendance : 75% attendance is a must for registering for the Bangalore University examination.
Academic Activities : Lectures, Seminars, Workshops, Guest Lectures, Skill Development activities and Industrial visit.
Teaching Hours :
Theory : 4 Hrs / subject / week
Practicals : 3 Hrs / subject / week
Examination : Twice in an academic year in October / November and April / May.
Scheme of valuation: As per Bangalore University regulations.
Promotion to next year :A Candidate is allowed to carry over all the previous uncleared theory papers / practical’s to subsequent semesters as per Bangalore University regulations in force for Science degree courses.
Internal Assessment : Internal marks are assessed based on the performance of the student in tests, assignments, seminars, attendance, punctuality, interaction relating to subject during class hours, approach in solving the problem – awareness, progress, creative thinking development and the overall attitude of the student.
From Odd to Even semester – 15 days.
From Even to Odd Semester – Approximately one month
Prospects of the Course :
After the completion of the course the students can join the following post-graduate and other professional courses.
- MCA, Msc-IT, MS, MBA
- PG Diploma in computer Applications or Management.
- National Level Competitive Exams like IAS, IFS, IPS, BSRB or equivalent in their respective countries.
- Certified courses in Microsoft, SUN, CISCO, SCO, Red Hat, Novell Netware, Multimedia & Animation and Web Design.
Employment Opportunities : BCA is the most comprehensive IT programme designed to give an edge in any computer related career. It covers a wide spectrum of areas such as :
Software Programmer, System Administrators, Database Managers, Software Testing Engineers, Technical Writers, Teaching faculty at schools and institutes, Technical assistants in Research Organisations, Web Design Professionals, Networks Engineers and career in Business Process Outsourcing.
Brindavan college is listed as top bca colleges in bangalore, karnataka.
- BE- Civil Engineering (from top be civil course in bangalore)
- M.C.A- Master of Computer Applications(from best mca course)
- B. Arch Course – Bachelor Of Architecture(from best barch colleges in bangalore)
- M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering (from top mtech mechanical colleges in bangalore)
- M.Tech – Civil Engineering -(from top mtech civil colleges in bangalore)